RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
In application of Article L.121-20 and following of the Consumer Code, the web user enjoys a period of fourteen days from the receipt date of the order to exercise their right to withdrawal.
If the web user uses this right of withdrawal, return of the product must be made in the original packaging, in a reasonable condition, in other words, without excessive handling (no significant deterioration of the packaging) by at the most fourteen days following communication of his or her decision to withdraw and accompanied by all accessories and information and an indication of the invoice relating to the products.
A product which has deteriorated due to excessive handling (in particular, damaged, damaged and incomplete return, absence of labelling, etc.) will not be accepted. Costs of return shall be borne by Purchaser.
In the event of an exercise of the right to withdraw, in accordance with the withdrawal application attached in Schedule 1, the web user may request the reimbursement of the order, not including the costs of dispatch and return incurred. In the event of exchange, the web user is invited to re-order directly on the site and return the original item in order for IZIPIZI to proceed to the refund, processing times being faster and new shipping fees at the web user charge in both cases.
Since then, IZIPIZI will reimburse the web user within a maximum period of time of 14 days from the effective return of the product directly on the payment mean used.
All return requests must be made directly through our e-shop. Any order returned without notification will not be processed.
These are the steps to follow to process your return online:
- Access the returns portal by going to your customer account in the section "My Account > My Returns". You can also access the returns portal directly here.
- Indicate the order number for the return as well as the associated e-Mail address.
- Select the product(s) to be returned and specify the reason for the return.
- Select the return mode of your choice. Please keep in mind that the return costs are at your expense. They will either be deducted at the time of your refund or to be paid at the post office depending on the option chosen.
- Print the return label, stick it on your parcel and send it.
After we receive and verify the contents of your package, you will be refunded via the same payment method used for your order.
Any damaged or incomplete product can not be refunded or used for a complaint.
ERROR OF DELIVERY OR DEFECTIVE PRODUCT(S)
If there is an error in the delivery or if the web user receives a defective item, he is invited to contact the customer service by writing an email to email@example.com with the order reference and the issue encountered.
The customer service will outline the return process and will take in charge the return fees, except if it declares there is no mistake or the items are not faulty.