PART I: LEGAL NOTICES:
- The izipizi.com web site has been created by:
IZIPIZI, a simplified joint stock company with capital stock amounting to 50,000 Euros Registered with the Commercial and Company Register in Paris under SIREN number 524 478 138, with head office at Wework - Coeur Marais 64-66, rue des Archives 75003 Paris and represented by Mr. Quentin Couturier in his capacity as Chairman,
Telephone: +33 1 58 16 27 92
Hosting provided by:
OVH with capital of 10 069 020 euros, 2 rue Kellermann 59100 Roubaix, France
- CNIL Declaration under number « 1859494 v 0 »
- Right to privacy
In accordance with French Law on Data Protection and Liberties of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access and correct any information about yourself that is contained in files processed by izipizi-b2c.pp.antadis.net
The manager responsible for processing is Mr. Quentin Couturier.
The right to information is covered by Article 32 of the statute dated 6 January 1978 as amended by the statute dated 6 August 2004.
The right to information is covered by Article 38 of the statute dated 6 January 1978 as amended by the statute dated 6 August 2004 and gives you the right to object for legitimate reasons to your appearance in a file. Any person may refuse, without having to provide any reason, to allow his or her details to be used for purposes of prospecting, in particular sales prospecting.
The right to access to information is covered by Articles 39, 41, 42 of the statute dated 6 January 1978 as amended by the statute dated 6 August 2004 any person providing details of his or her identity has the right to question the manager responsible for a file or for processing whether he or she holds information on him or her, and, if need be, to see such information.
You have a right to correction covered by Article 40 of the statute dated 6 January 1978 as amended by the statute dated 6 August 2004, which enables you to correct, complete and bring up to date, lock or remove information on you if errors or inexact information is found, or if data are found whose collection, use, communication or archiving is forbidden.
You may exercise your rights by contacting the manager responsible for processing at the following address:
- IZIPIZI, Wework - Coeur Marais 64-66, rue des Archives 75003 Paris
- Telephone: +33 1 49 96 55 25
Customer Service e-mail address: email@example.com
3. Contact us:
Wework - Coeur Marais 64-66, rue des Archives
+33 1 49 96 55 25
PART II: GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
These general terms and conditions of use shall apply to your first visit to the izipizi-b2c.pp.antadis.net referred to hereinafter as the web site and shall apply during the entire duration of use of the said web site.
These terms and conditions of use shall be subject to amendment on the sole initiative of the publications director.
The purpose of the web site is to display and sell on line glasses for reading and sun glasses.
The information contained on the web site is addressed to visitors, whether they are consumers and/or trade.
The information is provided as it stands. There is no guarantee that there are no errors or omissions, or that the contents of the site are up to date.
These terms and conditions of use are for the purpose of laying down the rights and obligations of visitors as they are navigating this web site.
The information appearing on the site has been drawn up in accordance with French law current at the time the information has been made available on the site. Any access from any country other than France is made at the risks and perils of the visitor, given the law applicable to the visitor.
It shall be expressly understood that in any conflict of laws French law shall apply completely and without reservation.
Cookies: small files navigation for browser software resulting in an identifier number whose sole purpose is to enable or facilitate electronic communication.
Personal data: personal data on the visitor (e-mail address, etc.) collected in particular via a form on the web site.
Property rights: protected rights within the framework of intellectual property including literary and artistic property rights (images, texts, sounds, drawings) and industrial property rights (patents, drawings and models, logos).
Visitor(s): any natural person or legal entity visiting the web site who has accepted these general terms and conditions without reservation.
- Access to the site
Web users can normally access the website 24/24 7/7 without this being an obligation upon the publication manager who may interrupt access to the site temporarily or definitively. No indemnity shall be granted by the publication manager in response to temporary or definitive unavailability of the site.
- Property Rights
The site and its content are subject to legal protection under literary and artistic property (copyright) and of industrial property (trade names, drawings, logos).
These general terms and conditions do not include any transfer to the benefit of the visitor of any type of intellectual property rights to the site or its content.
All reproduction, whether in whole or in part, by any procedure whatsoever, carried out in the absence of prior written consent from the publication manager, is unlawful and shall constitute forgery liable to give rise to penal sanctions amongst others.
Hypertext links to the home page of this site izipizi-b2c.pp.antadis.net or any other page must be systematically applied for and must be withdrawn on simple request by IZIPIZI.
Hypertext links placed on izipizi-b2c.pp.antadis.net may lead to other sites whose content shall remain the sole responsibility of the operators and owners of those sites.
- Personal Details
IZIPIZI may request the web users personal data when consulting and using the site and in particular:
- when the user is setting up an account,
- when the user makes an order on the site,
- when the user contacts customer service.
Data collected are for the use of IZIPIZI in enabling management of the business and contractual relationship with the user and for informing him or her if need be of any offers and updates.
The web user may receive, if he or she has expressly so agreed, electronic prospecting from IZIPIZI and its partners.
The web user may opt out at any time using the link for de-subscription contained in the aforementioned electronic prospecting.
In compliance with the law on data processing and privacy dated 6 January 1978 as amended by the statute dated 6 August 2004 the web user has the right to access, object to and rectify any personal data concerning him as described in the section entitled “protection of privacy”.
PART III: POLICY ON COOKIES
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file which a Web Server can keep on the hard disk of a computer for storing information on the web user. The cookie identifies your computer uniquely and can only be read by the web site which has sent it to the computer.
A cookie is not an executable file or a programme and cannot therefore propagate itself.
What are cookies for?
The purpose of using cookies is to recognise users and to provide a better more personalised service. In order to do this, we identify the origin of the web user, his or her preferences (country, opening session, characteristics of browser, user information) and gather information on the use of our Web Site.
The aim of using cookies is to obtain statistical information on the use made of our Web Site.
We also draw your attention to the fact that when you decline installation or use of a cookie, a refusal cookie is installed on your terminal equipment. If you delete this refusal cookie, it will no longer be possible to identify you as having refused to accept cookies. Equally, if you consent to installation of cookies, a consent cookie is installed. Consent or refusal cookies must remain on your terminal equipment.
How can I deactivate cookies?
To prevent installation of cookies you should follow the indications for the web browser you use:
- Internet Explorer: on the « Tools > Internet Options » menu, click on the « Confidentiality » tab, select the desired setting and click on advanced parameters. Select “Ignore automatic cookie management”. Click «Activate» or «Block». We recommend accepting the “Always accept session cookies” so as to allow optimal navigation on our Web Site.
- Firefox: on the « Tools > Options » click on the « Confidentiality » tab. Activate or deactivate «Accept web cookies» or «Tell websites not to track me», depending on your browser version. You can also eliminate installed cookies by clicking on the « delete cookies one by one » option.
- Chrome: on the « Tools > Parameters » click on the « Confidentiality > Content parameters » tab. After having selected the « display advanced parameters » click on your preferred cookie settings. If you wish to block installation, you can select the «block data from sites and third party cookies».
- Opera: on the «Settings>Preferences» menu, click on the «Advanced» tab. On the «cookies» menu, select the «Accept traces» or «Never accept cookies» option. If you want a more exhaustive level of control over the cookies which install themselves on your computer, we recommend selecting the «Ask me before accepting cookies» option.
- Safari: on the «Tools>Preferences» menu, click on the «Security» tab. On the «Accept cookies» menu, select «Always» or «Never». If you have an iPhone you should go to «Parameters> Safari» and choose whether or not to accept cookies.
If you use another browser you can obtain information on settings for installation of cookies via the Help or assistance section of the browser in question.
THE COOKIES WE ISSUE ON WWW.IZIPIZI.COM
When you connect to our site izipizi-b2c.pp.antadis.net we may, subject to your choices, install a number of cookies on your terminal enabling recognition of your terminal’s browser during the validity period of the cookie concerned. The Cookies we issue are used for the purposes described below, subject to your selections, resulting from the parameters on your web software, used on your visit to our site.
The cookies we issue allow us to:
- Draw up statistics on frequency volumes and usage of various elements making up our izipizi-b2c.pp.antadis.net website (sections and content visited, path) helping us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services
- Adapt the presentation of our site to the display preferences on your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) on your visits to our site, depending upon the content and visualization or reading software on your terminal
- Remember the information relating to a form you have filled in on our izipizi-b2c.pp.antadis.net site (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information you have selected on our IZIPIZI.fr site ( service subscribed, content of an order basket, etc.)
- To allow you to access personal reserved spaces on our site izipizi-b2c.pp.antadis.net, such as your account, thanks to identifiers or data that you have already provided to us
- To apply security measures, for example when you are asked to reconnect to content or a service after a certain period of time.
COOKIES ISSUED BY THIRD PARTIES
Publicity material (graphics, animations, videos, etc.) broadcast on our publicity spaces are liable to contain cookies issued by third parties: either the advertiser at the origin of the publicity material concerned, or a third party to the advertiser (communications agency, audience analysis company, targeted publicity provider), which has associated a cookie to the publicity material of an advertiser.
If applicable, the cookies issued by these third parties may allow them during the validity period of the cookies:
- To count the number of publicity content displays broadcast via our advertising spaces,
- To identify the advertisements displayed in this way, the number of users who have clicked on each advertisement, thus enabling them to calculate the relevant sums due and to draw up the statistics
- To recognise your terminal when it next navigates on any other site or service on which these advertisers or other third parties also issue cookies, and,
If applicable, to adapt these third party sites and services or the advertisements they broadcast to the terminal’s browser of which they are aware.