- Your pair of glasses has a defect on delivery or does not match your order
Don't worry! If the defect found is indeed a production defect, or if there was an error when preparing your order, we will replace your pair. To do this, please contact our Customer Service team by providing:
- Your order reference which can be found in your order confirmation email
- Photos allowing us to identify the problem
- The IZIPIZI guarantee
All products sold by IZIPIZI benefit from the legal guarantee of conformity established in articles L. 217 - 4 et seq. of the French consumer code, and the guarantee against hidden defects established in articles 1641 et seq. of the French civil code.
Under no circumstances can IZIPIZI be held responsible for:
- - Defects resulting from inappropriate, incorrect use or the misuse of the product by the Customer
- - Normal wear and tear and aging of the product
- - A lack of maitenance or care
- - Negligence or accidents
- - Alteration of the product by the Customer or a third party
- - Non-compliance with the products' instruction guides that ensures they are used correctly.
- - Any manipulation of IZIPIZI products by an unauthorised person (for example for the replacement of the lenses, hinges or other repaires)
Scratches on the lenses of IZIPIZI products, as well as any defect resulting from handling by a third party, are expressly excluded from the guarantees referred to above.
- - is independent of any guarantee provided by the seller and for which he/she carries sole responsibility
- - does not impact any purchaser rights against the seller, or any other compulsory legal rights the purchaser may have.
For purchases made on the www.izipizi.com website, the Customer will implement this guarantee by informing IZIPIZI of the lack of conformity or hidden defects via email by contacting our customer service team at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org by providing:
- - Your order reference which can be found in your order confirmation email
- - Photos allowing us to identify the problem
- Returns and refunds
Your order has been prepared with the greatest care and we hope that you will be entirely satisfied with it. However, if one or more items do not suit you, you have 14 days following delivery of your order to return your items for a refund.
Glasses must be returned to us in their original packaging and condition (clean lenses, labels, product flyers and glasses packaging included) and accompanied by the delivery note.
Unfortunately, we do not offer exchanges. For another model, you can place another order directly on our e-shop.
Any return request must be carried out directly via our return portal. Any order returned without notification will not be processed.
These are the steps to follow to process your return online:
- Access the returns portal by going to your customer account in the section "My Account > My Returns". You can also access the returns portal directly here.
- Indicate the order number for the return as well as the associated e-Mail address.
- Select the product(s) to be returned and specify the reason for the return.
- Select the return mode of your choice. Please keep in mind that the return costs are at your expense. They will either be deducted at the time of your refund or to be paid at the post office depending on the option chosen.
- Print the return label, stick it on your parcel and send it.
After we receive and verify the contents of your package, you will be refunded via the same payment method used for your order. Any damaged or incomplete product can not be refunded or used for a complaint.
- If I buy an IZIPIZI product abroad, why do I need to return it to France?
At the moment we have only one storage depot, which is located in France. That’s why we need to return your order to France, regardless of where it was bought. Don’t worry, though, there are several return options available and returns made by post are the most environmentally friendly. Our long-term plan is to open new regional depots strategically placed across the world to reduce transport distances and, in turn, our carbon emissions! Watch this space ;-)
- Why can I not exchange glasses directly in IZIPIZI stores?
Online, in-store or at one of our retailers, wherever you made your purchase, all returns need to go through our Happy Customer Service. Need help exchanging a product? Visit your nearest store where one of our sales assistants will be happy to help - and always with a smile!